HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Simple Truth Review


I was so excited to try out the new Simple Truth line from Kroger. We don't really eat organic as much as we should so I was interested to see if I would like it, taste a difference, etc. Here are some fun facts about Simple Truth.


With over 100 new products across nearly every aisle at The Kroger Co. Family of Stores, Simple Truth and Simple Truth Organic are making it easier than ever to eat the way nature intended. Sub out your standard snacks with better options from Simple Truth:
  • Get the energy you need to get through the afternoon with NEW Simple Truth Granola Cereal in flavors like Mixed Berry, Cranberry Apple Cinnamon, Sweet Nut Clusters and Flake Granola.
  • NEW Simple Truth Flavored Electrolyte Water comes in Mandarin Orange, Blueberry Blackberry, Lemon and Tropical Mango to add a jolt to your beverage choice.
  • Skip the microwave and reach for Reduced Sodium or White Cheddar NEW Simple Truth Organic Bagged Popcorn.
  • Give a classic snack a nutritional twist by choosing Simple Truth Animal Crackers.
  • Simple Truth Sandwich Creams give your lunch a little extra oomph.


  • Bzzagent sent me coupons and full size products to try. I got the bagged popcorn, Mixed berry granola and mango water.




I really liked the granola and the popcorn. The water...not so much! It was just plain water with a strange mango taste. I wasn't a fan. Overall I was very impressed with Simple Truth. Check it out at your local Kroger.



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved