Well it's official...Sally's birthday festivities are over. We had a few very busy and fun filled and days and I cannot wait to show you all the pictures of her super cute Minnie Mouse party. Today I want to share how we celebrated her actual birthday. Although she was only turning 2, I wanted to make the morning special for her. I got her a balloon and tied it to her chair. I also picked up doughnuts from our favorite shop. We wrapped her presents and put it all the table. I had a banner from a previous party that I hung up...just to give a little extra fun in the room.
She was so excited when she came downstairs and saw everything. She immediately started saying "presents" and wanted to open them.
She also loved the doughnut...especially the icing and sprinkles!!
After opening presents, she went to Mother's Day Out like usual. She loves "school". Joe and I picked her up later and we all went to dinner. :)


















4 comments:
Your blue chairs with the white table is perfection!
Glad she had a great birthday. She truly was enjoying her doughnut.
So cute! I love the pictures of Sally and Hank. Almost every picture I take of Ben had our dog, Harley, in them. She passed away Sunday night and we are heartbroken! I love the idea of babies having a dog to grow up with.
What a perfect day..... Where did you get your light fixture over your table? And luv the turquoise chairs!
You had such a cute set-up! Here's hoping I'm as creative as you when I'm a momma
Post a Comment