I got to shop early at Kidstown today (they drew my name and I work a really long shift tomorrow). I wanted to share all of my great finds.
Here are all the clothes and I will show you close ups too.
Pink polka dot bubble, elephant pajamas and a smocked easter dress
dress, pajamas and ruffle bubble with little anchors on it
pink polka dot ruffle butt bubble, shorts/shirt set, elephant pajamas, shirt/pants set
rash guard swim suit, plaid bubble, blue shorts set
Princess plate...Sally loves it and it was only $1!!
I got 2 pairs of brand new sun sans (for the next two summers...they didnt have the size she needs now), dancing Brobee, Melissa and Doug cupcake and pizza sets, minnie mouse camera, magna doodle type thing.
All in all I spent $112. No too shabby!
The sale opens to the public on Thursday. Check out their Facebook page for more info.















1 comment:
I need to tell Carolyn about this!! Do you go to many garage sales?
Post a Comment