HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday





{one}
First things first...Happy Late Valentine's Day!! I hope everyone had a day filled with love and chocolate...can't forget the chocolate. I have realized that next year I really need to have Sally's birthday party the weekend before her actual birthday. Having it Valentine's weekend is just way too crazy. I did manage to make a bucket for my cute little Valentine. I also wanted to share the cards she gave to her friends at Mother's Day Out and the flowers I gave to her sweet teachers. Me and Joe? I think we are making each other cards and taking a rain check on a fancy date.






{two} 
I am so happy!! I heard that they are working on Pitch Perfect 2...yay! This is one of our go-to movies. So excited for the sequel!


{three}
I bought this dress last week from a girl at sally's MDO and it is just so "me". The colors are perfect for Spring/Summer and I smile everytime I see it in her closet.

 

{four}
It's official. Sunday is my favorite day now since I know we have a new episode of Walking Dead. Is anyone else obsessed with this show?



{five}
I had an AMAZING day at Goodwill yesterday...so many good finds! I swear I could go everyday!  Here is what I got:

A ceramic bunny that I have Pinterest project plans for
A green glass vase with a wicker looking case around it. I have a big one of these that set me back a pretty penny.
I also picked up a brand new pink and green knit bunny...perfect for Sally's Easter basket.


I grabbed some Old Navy shorts for me.


I found a smocked Minnie dress...for $2!!! It has a small yellow stain on it that I am bleaching out as I type.


I grabbed this dress for $2. Its a 4T...but Southern Tots brand. If we dont wear it, I will sell it.


This cute little sundress is Old Navy and was only $1.


Love this brown and white polka dot dress....$1



This set was $2 and is corduroy Shrimp and Grits Kids brand...such a good deal. Once again..may sell.

I grabbed this tank...originally from Anthropologie for $2.



As you can see....GREAT day!! Im going back next week!!


I hope everyone has a beautiful and fun filled weekend! I think we are off to the zoo to enjoy this sunshine!!






4 comments:

Ariane said...

Great finds! Which Goodwill are these from?

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Hello from the link up :) Looks like you scored some bargains!! Enjoy your time at the zoo! Happy (almost) weekend!

Melissa said...

Great finds! Which Goodwill do you go to? If you are interested in selling any of Sally's clothes that she can no longer wear that may fit Ashlyn, please let me know!

Carol said...

I am in shock that you got all those cute clothes at Goodwill! Ours never has cute stuff like that!!! So awesome. BTW, we skipped the fancy date night too and just went to a family friendly restaurant with Kennedy!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved