With Sally's second birthday quickly approaching, I have been trying of things that I can do to make her day extra special. I thought these were some fun traditions to start.
Decorating the chalkboard with a special birthday message
sneaking in to her room in the middle of the night and filling it with balloons and streamers
having a birthday bath...colored water, birthday hat, balloons, etc...maybe even a shaving cream cake!
filling out a sheet each year with her favorite things and a handprint
starting at the age of three, interview her and make it into a book
start the day with a doughnut cake
what are some of the birthday traditions that you have?






















1 comment:
We do a few of these with Brianna (turning 4 on Feb 18) such as the streamers and balloons, interview and handprint, etc. I LOVE the idea of a donut cake . . . I think we'll implement that this year! I can't believe our littles are turning 2! I remember when we first started following each other while pregnant and it seems like it wasn't that long ago!
Post a Comment