I love Valentine's Day. I always have. Something about red and pink hearts, fancy smancy dates and chocolate really gets me excited. When we were dating Joe really pulled out all the stops with his gifts. I remember well planned out scavenger hunts where each stop revealed a new present. I remember romantic picnics on the living room floor of his house. As many of you know, Sally's birthday is on February 11, so starting with the year I had her, own Valentine's Day celebrations have been quite different. The time of February is usually spent preparing for her birthday, party, out of town guests....not to mention that Joe's birthday is on the 7th. needless to say, the special day has taken a backseat. Joe and I usually still have a date night or we will take Sally with us to dinner...she is our "little Valentine" after all. I usually still get flowers, etc. I would really like to take the time to do some Valentine decorations around the house but this year her actual birthday is on Feb. 11 and then her party isn't until the 16th. That leaves me with lots to do and not enough time to do it. If I put the valentine stuff up, I have to turn around and take it right back down again...ugh! After saying all that. Here are some things I would love to do. The links to everything can be found on my Valentines Day Pinterest board.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment