On June 10, Joe and I celebrated 7 years of marriage. It sounds crazy even as I type it that we have been married for 7 years! You can read about our wedding here.
In our first several years of marriage, we celebrated by going on a fabulous trip.
We celebrated with a honeymoon to Greece and we have been celebrating with adventures every year since.




For our 4th anniversary, we were supposed to go to Costa Rica, but ended up in Charleston. Read about that big adventure here.


For our fifth anniversary, we went to an all-inclusive in Mexico.
Last year we had Sally so we kept it low key. This year we decided to do the same....we have a trip coming soon with just the 2 of us though :)
We debated going to fancy restaurant here in Memphis (there's always time for that later ), but in the end we decided to just spend time together doing the things that we love doing....
eating on the patio of our favorite Mexican place, las Delicias
getting ice cream at Ben and Jerry's
and seeing a movie. I had passes to the screening and y'all, this movie was crude and totally inappropriate and we loved it!























4 comments:
Happy 7th Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats, ya'll! Seven years is a great milestone!
I heard that movie was hilarious. We saw Man of Steel.
Post a Comment