HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WILW


{one}
Not really sure how it happened, but when I got home from the beach I had a $100 IKEA gift card waiting for me in the mail. I guess I won a contest...woo-hoo!!



{two}
I love this set up...so colorful and fun!

{three}
I love the latest Citrus Lane box that I got. Ready to join, click here.

{four}
I love this cute outfit that Grandma sent for Sally at the beach!

{five}
I love these monograms that I got on this swimsuit, cover up and dress for Miss Sally. The lady that did them owns Sweet Bottom Sewing Company (she's on Facebook). She is the mom of a former student and has amazing prices. Local girls...$2 per letter!!!


{six}
My new business cards came in!!


{seven}
I have been doing really well with my work outs...trying a lot of new classes at the gym and taking a 3 mile walk everyday with Sally.

{eight}
This is my new favorite treat. They are tiny and each one has 150 calories!!



5 comments:

dixons said...

where's your gym? I think I need to be your workout partner this year!

Parker said...

You're so good at finding deals! The embroiderer I use moved to Nashville so I am in the market for someone new. Sweet Bottom Sewing Company sound perfect!

Alyssa said...

Ikea giftcard? Randomly?! haha that's awesome, lady!! Have fun spending that :)

jessica said...

Oh soooo jealous of the IKEA card!! ;) And oh my goodness, those outfits are adorable! Super good deal on the monogram by the way.

Emily Marie said...

Love that you even monogramed her swimsuit...so cute:) Stella's Chevron and Polka dot dress you loved is by Bonnie Baby, hope you can find it!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved