We recently met some friends for dinner at Flying Fish downtown.
Ordering is VERY casual. Get in line and start looking at the menu. It's on the wall. This is one of the few places in Memphis where you can get fresh seafood....and hushpuppies!!
Find a seat and take a look at all of the fish on the wall.
I went with the fried shrimp, fried okra and hushpuppies....hey, might as well go all out, right?!
Joe had a Po-Boy and fries.
Sally munched off both of our plates.
I really like this place. It's right downtown, has great prices, the food is yummy and it almost makes you feel like you are at the beach ;)
Go here and join their email club. They send you a really good coupon every month! You can also get a frequent purchaser's card. Even though we only go here every so often, I still get my stamps each time. They add up and pretty soon I will get a free meal :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment