HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up!

We had a great and fun filled weekend. On Friday night, my brother and his wife came in town and stayed with us. I made dinner for everyone! I set the table using my "summer" chargers from Pottery Barn.

 I also filled my wooden box with fresh cut hydrangeas from our yard.

For dinner I made baked shrimp scampi from Barefoot Contessa, salad and french bread. 


For dessert, I baked the sinfully delicious turtle cake from Cafe Latte.


On saturday morning Michelle and I headed downtown to the Farmers Market with Miss Sally. I got flowers and tortilla chips from las delicias!


I came home and put my flowers ($3) in an antique blue mason jar....it's the little things that make me so happy!


 On Saturday night we all headed back downtown to run the Gibson Guitar 5K. It was so frickin HOT!!!

My brother and his wife, Michelle


Me and My Brother

Me and Joe :)

 Me and Michelle

Joe and My Brother

On Sunday we took it easy....took my dad out to lunch and picked up dinner for me and Joe. He wasn't feeling so good :(

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and fantastic Father's Day!



4 comments:

Chelley N said...

Those flowers are gorgeous. Love them in the blue mason jar!

Julie said...

There's just something about flowers!! They look great in the mason jar :)

Unknown said...

I love the pallet box with the blue hydrangeas. They are my favorite flower. Ours have not bloomed yet in the northeast, but once they do I will have them all over my house:) I just started a blog, because I have been inspired by yours and several other I follow. Feel free to follow along:) Katie

http://guppystale.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the pallet box with the blue hydrangeas. They are my favorite flowers. Ours have not bloomed yet in the northeast, but once they do I will have them all over my house! I just recently started my own blog. Feel free to follow along. Katie

http://guppystale.blogspot.com/

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved