HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, June 24, 2013

4th of July Goodies, Crafts and Printables


With the nations birthday quickly approaching, I wanted to share some of my favorite Pinterest finds with you. We will be out of town this year, so decorating isn't really on the agenda for me...but that shouldn't stop y'all! All of the links for these projects can be found if you hop on over to my Pinterest page here. Sorry....linking all of these up right now just isn't in the cards right now!!


















1 comment:

Sally said...

I needed some ideas for the 4th!! I really like the Star Spangled Banner lyrics.....good idea.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved