HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




{one}
I am loving Italian Ice. These are my 60 calorie after dinner treat. Yummy!

{two}
This is what I have been eating for breakfast in the car....along with fruit. They are delicious!!

{three}
I booked a massage, facial, mani/pedi, and spray tan "spa day" for the first weekend in October while Joe is out of town at a Minnesota Vikings game. I am soooo excited. A full day of pampering that I got a great deal on....yay!!


{four}
I am loving the fact that I ordered some new moisturizer and make up from Sephora today. Bonus....I got 8 free samples!

{five}
I saw this idea for a gender reveal today....love it! We may have to do something like this.

{six}
I am loving these 2 boys. Joe came home from a flying trip tonight. We had BLT's and caught up on
True Blood. I love when my boys give each other snuggles!



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved