HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!


{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Oh gosh... I have a bunch. Right now....Bachelor Pad and Teen Mom.

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
No.

{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Comcast....or how I like to call it...Comcrap :)

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
Empire waist dresses....luckily, I have a lot so I can wear them with my growing belly bump.

{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
Travel around the world for a year

{six} red or white wine?
White...something sweet

{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
Chinese

{eight} hp or mac?
mac!!!

{nine} what color is your bedroom?
cream with a light blue accent wall

{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
walking with girlfriends outside


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved