HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I Am NOT Loving Wednesday!

Today I have some things I am NOT loving....thought I would share....



A friend who was pregnant lost her baby. It is so unfair that the people who REALLY want kids have trouble and go through this and people who have NO BUSINESS having children have no problem at all. NOT FAIR!! I am praying for you, sweet friend!




Joe and I went on a date....to J Alexanders....and they TOOK MY FAVORITE SALAD OFF THE MENU!!! The Cypress salad is so yummy and what I ALWAYS get. I was so sad when they told me that the manager was trying some new dishes out. Um, bad idea! Until they bring my precious Cypress salad back, we will NOT be returning to J Alexanders!


I am NOT loving Nick and Vanessa and their whole wedding. Yes, it was nice but I like Nick and Jessica better. I knew it was probably a long shot, but I wanted Nick to run back to Jessica at the last minute. I wonder if Jessica watched and cried?
Have you seen these freaks! Seriously watch this video. It's a 16 year old married to a guy from LOST who is over 50!! She makes the strangest faces and is obviously on something....so disturbing!!



8 comments:

emily said...

I'm not a fan of J Alexanders ever since they got rid of their yummy chicken tenders. Ugh.

Rachel said...

Gahhh I miss Nick and Jess so freakin' much!
Confession: I have Newlyweds on DVD and still watch it. I think they were hilarious!
Also- watch Courtneys ad for anti bullying. Girl is cray cray.

Lin said...

I'm sorry about your friend, that's really sad. I never actually thought Nick would marry Vanessa, I wonder if that's what Jessica thought too?

That 50 yr old dude totally skeeves me out & the girl looks 3x her age...gross.

Lauren Y. said...

Sarah- so sorry about your friend. makes me so sad

courtney the 16 yr old-omg what a freak!!!!!!! that is just gross

Katiern827 said...

I'm loving your "not loves"...and I'm with you on the Nick & Jess! Have a great day:)

Emily Weinzapfel said...

So very sorry to hear about your friend... It's definitely heartbreaking to watch such deserving people lose the thing they want the most! :( And did you watch the wedding special of Nick & Vanessa? It was a little strange... Especially when she tackled him in the pool right after they cut their cake. She was obviously a little intoxicated... Ha! I hope your week gets much better! :)

agalandherdog said...

Haha, sometimes you've gotta have a "NOT" loving day. I agree with the Nick and Jessica thing. I loved Newlyweds and often consider ordering them on DVD. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Saw you in RSVP yesterday! How fun!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved