HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 Day Challenge-Eight Fears

Today's topic is about fears and I can for sure think of 8. I hope I do not offend anyone with my fears...I am just being honest.

*Snakes- I am scared to even touch them!!

*Eels-Eww!! If I ever saw one of these in the ocean, I would freak...they are just snakes in the water.

* Someone breaking into my house in the middle of the night and having to shoot them...they would need to be shot if they were able to make it past Hank!

*Something happening to my baby- I used to be scared of not being able to get pregnant, but now that I am, I am worried something will happen. I am also scared that something will be wrong with it.

*Loosing a parent- been there, done that, it sucked! I am scared of loosing my dad too!!

*Something happening to Joe..I honestly do not know what I would do without him!

*The end of the world- I love watching those scary movies about alien attacks and stuff but it makes me to scared to think if they really came what would happen to me.

*Dogs-when I see stray dogs on the side of the road, it seriously gives me a mini panic attack!


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved