
*How far along?: 12 weeks...3 months!! I can't believe that I am 3 months pregnant...crazy!
*Total weight gain?: 5 pounds
*How big is baby?: a plum
*Sex: Still thinking its a girl....we will find out for sure on September 19th....if not sooner :)
*Maternity clothes: I have started transitioning....wearing a lot of dresses....oh, who am I kidding? I am wearing ONLY dresses!
*Stretch marks: Nope.
*Sleep: I've been waking up all night to go to the bathroom....annoying!! I just want to sleep!
*Best moment this week: Joe and I heard the heartbeat at the Dr. It was amazing!
*Movement: I haven't felt anything yet, but the Dr. said she felt a kick when she was listening to the heartbeat. No fair!
*Food cravings: still wanting lots of fruit and salads, BLT's, pizza, and ice cream.
*Labor signs: not for about 28 more weeks...
*Belly button in or out: in
*What I miss: going to the gym....remember how I said last week that I was going to go back last week? Yeah....didn't happen...maybe this week :)
*What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what we are having. Joe and I REALLY want to start the nursery!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment