
{one}
We had Lindsey and Nick over for dinner on Saturday night. It was a beach themed dinner with shrimp scampi, salad, and bread. We also had watermelon for dessert.
{two}
On Father's Day we went to see Super 8 with my dad.
I thought it was a really good movie. It will for sure win some awards.

{three}
Speaking of movies, I watched this online last night and I really liked it.
I think it stayed pretty true to the book which is a good thing. I wonder if they are going to make a movie out of "Something Blue"?

{four}
Joe has been gone on a flying trip all week and will be home late Thursday night.
Hank and I have missed him and are ready for him to be home!
{five}
I am so happy that one of my oldest friends, Abby, is back in the states. She and her sweet family have been living in South Korea teaching school and I haven't seem them since Christmas. I am ready to get my hands on her sweet baby Ezra.

{six}
Hello, my name is Sarah and I am addicted to Pinterest. Hi Sarah. Yes....it's true. I am addicted to "pinning". Joe will see me on the computer and say "Are you pinning again?". Ha!

{seven}
I am loving this new CHEAP cleaner that I bought from Target.
It's all natural and was only $1.

{eight}
Um...what's NOT to love about Magnum ice cream bars?! I had a coupon so we tried them out. Only 3 bars come in a box....so I only got one bar and Joe ate the other two. It was DELICIOUS!!

{nine}
My sweet baby, Hank, had a heartworm treatment on Monday and I have been taking care of him. Yes, he was on heartworm medicine, but somehow he still got it. I was so mad, but the most important thing is that he gets better.















5 comments:
I love Magnum bars! I had them in europe and am so glad it came to the USA!
I've been wondering about Super 8...and I have heard great things about those Magnum bars! I really need to try them!
And your poor pup!! So glad he's ok!!! Can't believe he got it while being medicated. I'd probably switch meds once he gets better if you haven't already. Poor buddy. :(
Hey! Was your dog having any symptoms? My doggie has been really sick lately and I'm scared this is what is wrong with him too! He goes for his annual next wk. so I guess I will find out then! Hope he gets to feeling better!
Super 8 looks soo good!
I am not a chick-flick type girl, but I loved Something Borrowed :)
And Magnum Bars = Love <3
Post a Comment