HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!



1. I love my dog because he knows when I am happy and when I am sad and he gives great snuggles.

2. A time that mama knew best was when she told me that I shouldn't date X, Y or Z. She knew they were not the ones for me

3. My first kiss went a little like this ... awesome. The summer after 8th grade at summer camp in the woods. I don't take anything back....although I wish that the guy throwing his hat had been the one I kissed and not the skater boy :)

4. My celebrity crush is currently.....Channing Tatum. He is just so HOT!!

5. My splurge of choice is food- ice cream. Other- hand bags.

6. My biggest accomplishment is my marriage. I think Joe and I have it down.

7. My dance jam of choice is anything that I can shake my booty too!


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved