
I have a whole stack of books that I will be taking with me to Mexico this week.
I will be re-reading Something Borrowed. I have read the whole series, but it has been so long, I want to refresh my memory before seeing the movie.

I also have this book...have any of you read it?

I love me some LC, so I knew I needed to read her book.
Hopefully it will be good.

I have read almost all of Sophie Kinsella's books but somehow I managed to miss this one. They are making it into a movie soon.

What books are you reading this summer?















3 comments:
I read the preview for Summer at Tiffany on my kindle and loved it but haven't bought it yet. I'm currently reading Leaving by Karen Kingsbury, A million miles in a thousand years by Donald Miller, and Outlander by Diana Gabaloon. All good books so far! Hope you have a great time at the beach! So jealous!
I love Something Borrowed! My favorite book everrr! Enjoy! :)
A Little Bit of This & That
All GREAT choices!
Post a Comment