HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, June 17, 2011

Let's Go Back...

I was thinking about all of the fun toys we had in the 80's...did you have these?
What else am I missing?
Hugga Bunch
Get Along Gang
My Little Pony...yup I had the castle
Get in Shape Girl....I would put on my leg warmers and sweat bands and lift weights...ha!
Mouse Trap...we had this but we never played it...we just liked setting it up and letting the marble go through.
Fashion Plates
Forget the name...but I had these
Poochie!!
Glow Worms

She ra Princes of Power
Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine
Little mermaid dolls that I played with in the bathtub
Big Wheel
See Through Phone...Oh, I was soooo cool with this
Stick on earrings!!
Pound Puppies
Spirograph
Charm Necklace
Rainbow Brite
Cash Register
Tub Town.....this was the funnest bathtub toy!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

Awww....I had most of those too, sister! The doll jewelery is called Sweet Secrets. The doll would fold and bend into broaches, necklaces, etc. I had those too! We had great childhoods.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved