
{one}
Joe and I went to Jason's deli yesterday. I always forget how much I love this place. I made the biggest salad and ate every bit. I was needing some veggies in my life!

{two}
I am loving all of this fresh summer fruit. I honestly cannot get enough. My favorites right now include:
watermelon
I have decided to do the St. Jude 1/2 Marathon again and I am happy to report that my cousin, Meredith, is doing it with me.


{four}
I am so excited that Teen Mom starts next week. I can't wait to hear Maci say "Bentley".....haha!

{six}
I get to see fireworks next week and I love fireworks...yay!

{seven}
I am loving that we get to celebrate the 4th of July in Minnesota. This will be our first time :)
I am not a soda drinker. It's kinda a rule that we do not keep soda in the house, but I cannot get enough of Fresca right now!

{nine}





















2 comments:
Love your list!!
Love your list! I cant get enough of all that fruit either, it's so good.
Haha, I'm not a huge fan of Teen Mom but gotta admit there is something about Macy saying 'Bentley'.
Post a Comment