HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Anniversary Trips....It's How We Celebrate

Joe and I love to travel....that's no secret. We decided when we were dating that we would go on a trip each year to celebrate our anniversary....which is conveniently in the summer when I am out of school. Here is a look back of our trips each year.

1st Anniversary Trip
Disney World



2nd Anniversary Trip
Road Trip down PCH from Orange County to San Diego



3rd Anniversary Trip
Cruise out of San Juan, PR with stops in Barbados, St. Lucia, Antiqua, Dominica, St. Thomas and St. Kitts. Yeah...pretty much the best cruise ever!





4th Anniversary Trip
Charleston, South Carolina





5th Anniversary Trip
Playa Mujeres, Mexico
Coming Soon....


How do you celebrate anniversaries?


2 comments:

emily said...

What a fun and special way to celebrate your marriage! :)

I need to talk to Ben about upping our anniversary celebrations. Dinner out is just not cutting it...lol!

Caroline said...

Can't wait to hear about Excellence. Love it! And we need to discuss the road trip from OC to SD. I'm dying to go.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved