
{one} do you believe in ghosts?
Ummmm yes! I had a ghost in my house growing up, both of my parents had ghost experiences, Joe has seen a lot of ghost and I am pretty sure we have a ghost in our house now. Luckily it doesn't scare me.
{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
I'm a talker, but I think i'm a good listener too.
{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Get up early for sure! I like to get up early and go to bed early.
{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
The Jive :)
{five} what's your favorite drink?
water with lemon
{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
I'm assuming here that Joe and Hank would get out safely and I would have my wedding rings on. I would grab my wedding pictures, scrapbooks, and journals. Everything else can be replaced.
{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
PF Changs
{eight} who inspires you the most?
My mom. She was a strong and brave and the best mom. I hope that I can be like her one day.
{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Oprah, Tom Hanks, and Britney Spears
{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals.....flip flops :)















No comments:
Post a Comment