HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!


{one}
how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
5 times and I have all the dresses to prove it.

{two}
what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Put yummy smelling lotion on my feet and pray.

{three}
you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Well....if Joe and I were able to take a bunch of time off work, I would love to backpack around Europe with Joe for 2 months. If we are talking about a week....Tahiti or Bora Bora in an over the water bungalow.

{four}
what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Whitewater rating

{five}
as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I flip flopped all the time. Some of the things I wanted to be: talent agent, teacher, travel agent, wedding planner......I guess a sorta do all of the above.

{six}
what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A big white kitchen with black countertops and a walk in pantry, a mudroom, a pool!

{seven}
what’s for dinner tonight?
I haven’t thought that far ahead. Probably take out since we are leaving for Mexico at 6 am and I have't packed yet....

{eight}
if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
They wouldn't find me at home :) We are usually out to dinner with friends on Saturday night.

{nine}
what’s your average monthly water bill?
My water and electricity and gas are combined together....my bill was about $240 last month.

{ten}
what do you do to relax?
watch a movie with Joe on the couch



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love Whitewater Rafting! :) So much fun!

Sarah said...

Tahiti in a water bungalow? No, seriously, that sounds like an amazing trip. So does backpacking around Europe! And, have SO much fun in Mexico! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved