HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Possible Halloween Costumes For Sally

There are so many options when is comes to Halloween costumes for little ones. Here are some of the ones I am considering for Sally.  I love that these are DIY using simple things that are easy to find...much easier than spending money buying something she will only wear once, right?



A


Seriously.....so cute!!



4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh...love them all!! So hard to choose! I have started looking for Connor's too and there are WAY too many cute ones for babies!

Kristina said...

These are just too cute! I love the Coopertone and the cowgirl! Adorable.

Julie said...

haha I never thought of dressing up as the Coppertone kid - what a cute idea! One of my friends is already planning for her son's halloween and he's going to be Yoda - I can't wait to see them all :)

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

I love that black cat and the coppertone baby;)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved