I am embarrassed that it has taken me so long to do this review. I have been using this straightener for months now :) I was contacted from a representative of Misikko a few months ago to try out their top rated flat irons. I had read reviews on this flat iron and I knew I was in for a treat!
I was shocked and a little surprised when I opened the box and found all this stuff. The angel was a little much...but everything was so thoughtfully wrapped.
I couldn't wait to test it out. I usually use a CHI that I have had for years.
So here I am with crazy big, frizzy hair....ready to straighten.
This is the straightening spray that I use.
Here I am after. Straight hair...yay!!
Price:
It is on sale for $129.98 right now.
This is a bit on the pricey side for a hair straightener, but it is well worth the money. I would rather splurge on something that I know will not only make my hair look great, but also keep my hair healthy. Plus, keep in my mind you not only get the straightener, but you also get the Heat Resistant Storage Bag AND a ton of other goodies that you will see in tomorrow's post. You definitely don't get anything extra when you buy a drugstore hair straightener.
Where to buy:















2 comments:
oooh I'm soo jealous! I tried hard to get one of these to try because my hair could really use it and no luck as of yet. So I'll just live through everyone else getting one - enjoy it!
I got one last year. I love it and ditched my Chi!
Post a Comment