HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, August 2, 2013

FIVE On Friday: Link Up Fun!

Woo-hoo!!! It's FRIDAY!!! Not that it matters....everyday is like a weekend for me now that I am a SAHM. But Fridays mean its the weekend for everyone else which means dinners out with friends and all around happiness :)


{one}
I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was a good outline on how to live a healthy, well-rounded life. I am going to try and do more of all of this.


{two}
Yes, I know it is only August...but Fall is upon us people. Just go to Hobby Lobby/Michaels and look around. There is tons of fall stuff...and Christmas stuff. That may be a little much for me. One season at a time for this girl or I get overwhelmed. 
 I did see this on Pinterest and knew exactly what I was going to do with all my canning jar rings....so cute!!


{three}
My hubby is HOME!! I didn't say much on the blog or Facebook, but Joe has been gone for almost three weeks training to fly a new airplane. I am so excited he is home. Being a single mom was hard and VERY tiring!

{four}
Joe and I have been doing one of our favorite things...watching scary movies. I used some free Redbox codes and we watched these two the past two nights. I wasn't that impressed with Last Exorcism 2 but Evil Dead was SCARY!!



{five}
I LOVE my class at the gym I do to. It is called Dance Fusion. It's a little like Zumba except for hop hop instead of latin dancing. It's a booty popping good time and I have so much fun!





No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved