HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, August 30, 2013

5 On Friday


{one}
I'm so lucky to live near a Pottery Barn Outlet. Over the years we have found some amazing deals! This week we picked up two sconces for the upcoming bathroom renovation. We paid $19 each plus 20% off and they are still online for $79 each...score!!!


{two}
Sally is REALLY into Minnie Mouse right now. Gee, being a Disney travel agent and obsessed with Disney World, I wonder if I had anything to do with that? :)

I picked up this Minnie dress/costume at Babies R Us last week. She literally squealed when she saw it. 





{three}
I have been so excited to make Sally's lunch in her lunch box on the days that she goes to "school". I love this one. It matches her cup and fork/spoon set. A company agreed to send me one to review...score!




{four}
I just about screamed when I saw NSYNC on the VMA's. I wish they would have stayed on stage longer but now I can keep my fingers crossed for a possible reunion. Joe was in the kitchen saying, "if only you had played your cards different...". A story for another blog post, but I used to know Justin and talk to him on the phone. :)



{five}
We are heading to the pool today before it closes for the summer. Sally loves to swim!!




5 comments:

Rychelly said...

New to your blog and I cant get enough of those light scones. Too bad we dont have a pottery barn outlet close by, but what an amazing deal!!

Leslie said...

I can't wait to hear more about talking to JT on the phone?!?!?! Holy cow!! He is coming to Houston in December and I am dying to go.
I am so jealous you live close to a Pottery Barn outlet. I think I would go there as much as I go to Target :)

Julie said...

I don't have cable but I heard stories about NSync that it was a one time thing...but we can still dream!

Lauren said...

I am also very excited to make a lunch. & that minnie costume is too adorable. My little man loves Mickey right now also so we are having a Mickey birthday party.

Ally Harding said...

You're so lucky you have a pottery barn outlet near you! I could get into some big trouble there! A Disney travel
Agent sounds like the perfect job! Where do I sign up?! You talked to Justin on the phone?! Omg girl I bet you're kicking yourself now!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved