HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, August 24, 2013

5 on Friday


{one}
I am so excited for the weekend. We don't really have any plans and that feels great! Tonight we are just going to stay in, grill out and watch a movie.



{two}
I kept having a problem of Joe picking out things for Sally to wear that I didn't approve of...they were a little too big, a little too small, had a small stain, etc. I made these little signs to hang on the hangers so he never has to wonder what I want her to wear. Dressing a little girl is super fun and I want to do it everyday....I know, I'm stingy!  You can find the free printable to make your own here.



{three}
We had decided to wait and save up more money before re-doing the bathroom, but our house had another idea. We have a broken drain and a leak somewhere. Since we are on a concrete slab, the only way to fix/find the problem is to jack hammer up the floor. Since we have to do that anyway, it seemed like a good time to go ahead and tackle the bathroom. Joe has been itching to do it, so he is super excited to look at tile, buy fixtures, etc. We knew that we wanted a 2 sink vanity and began our search. We found one we loved on Amazon for around $1,400. We randomly looked on Craigslist one day and found the EXACT one...for $900!! There was a guy who bought it for a house he was flipping and it ended up not being big enough. His loss was our gain!

{four}
Speaking of bathrooms, I have been given full reign over the upstairs guest bath/Sally's bath. We cannot gut it, so I am using what I have to work with and trying to refresh things a bit. I ordered this shower curtain from Urban Outfitters. They are offering free shipping on everything right now!


{five}
I picked up this adorable bathing suit/hats for our trip in October. I bought it from a girl off a local selling site and got a great deal! Miss Sally is going to be so cute at the beach!




I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Joe brought me home a Gibson's doughnut so my weekend is already off to a great start!!



3 comments:

Julianne @ Bogs and Bows said...

pure genius for outfit coordinating. When I have to work mornings, I always cringe at what I find my daughter wearing in the afternoons!

And that swimsuit? Holy cute!!

Unknown said...

I love the swimsuit! The day of the week tags are a great idea!

Leslie said...

Love those week day tags for her outfits!! Great idea! And cute swimsuit!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved