HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five On Friday: A Link Up





{one}
We had a play date with Kelly and Anniston this week. The girls were so cute together! Sorry Kelly, I stole your picture :) Being at Anniston's made me realize that poor Sally needs new toys....off to Target I go today!

{two}
I LOVE my TV nights with Joe. Our favorites are True Blood and Dexter.



{three}
Seriously, how cute are these checks?! I think I may need to order some since I am almost out of my old ones (and they have our old address on them).


{four}
I am super excited about going to Nashville nest weekend. I am co-hosting a shower for Abigail...an old sorority sister and room mate. She does not know what she is having (ugh!) so we are doing a gender neutral shower....yellow and gray "You Are My Sunshine" theme. I have been working hard on all the crafty stuff this week. I know its going to be super cute!


{five}
We have dinner plans for both Friday and Saturday night with friends. On Friday we are going to Aldo's Pizza downtown and on Saturday to our favorite Chinese place, Lee Kan's. On Saturday morning I am heading to the Farmer's Market and to my Dance Fusion class. It's going to be a great weekend!





4 comments:

Julie said...

Hubby and I have tv nights. We are into Under the Dome, Big Brother and he like celebrity wife swap of all things. Great nights!

Jamie Hirujo said...

Mac & I have tv nights tuesday-thursday. We're on a big bang theory kick. Those checks are really cute.

Katelyn @ Imperfect Perfection said...

I love weekends, too! Sounds like yours is busy in the best kind of way.

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

We love TB and Dex too!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved