HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I love the new cover of Entertainment....can't wait!


{two}
I love that I will soon be taking a sewing lesson from a local lady. I can't wait to learn how to use a sewing machine to make beautiful clothes for Miss Sally!


{three}
I love the things I got for great deals this week for Sally. They are all bigger sizes for next Spring.


{four}
I LOVE that Sally and I are going to Girls Weekend this weekend in Nashville....Trader Joes, Green Hills Mall, and the flea market are calling my name!





3 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

those are some super cute little deals. Sally is one lucky little lady!

Kristin said...

Where are you taking the classes at I haven't touched a machine since high school

jessica said...

That's so awesome that you're going to learn how to sew! My mom is great at it, I really should have her teach me!

and super cute clothes!! I've been stocking up on next Spring/Summer clothes too. So fun!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved