HAHAHAHA! The man with skinny jeans! LOVE THESE!
The AIM away message one...haha!! So very true..I had almost forgotten about those things!!
LOVING that quote about not being southern. We all know that "bless her heart" makes it all okay :) Stopping by from WILW!
Hahaha I am dying with laughter over here! I can't even pick a favorite!
I thought you'd want to know....you misspelled the word, business, in your banner heading. I know I would want someone to tell me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA! The man with skinny jeans! LOVE THESE!
The AIM away message one...haha!! So very true..I had almost forgotten about those things!!
LOVING that quote about not being southern. We all know that "bless her heart" makes it all okay :) Stopping by from WILW!
Hahaha I am dying with laughter over here! I can't even pick a favorite!
I thought you'd want to know....you misspelled the word, business, in your banner heading. I know I would want someone to tell me.
Post a Comment