HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Bucket List


*Bake bread from scratch
*Take a sewing class
*Read at least 4 books
*Loose 20 pounds
*Continue running
*Host a “Mexican” themed dinner party
*Do at least 3 Pinterest projects/crafts
*Make some fun summer desserts
*Make homemade popsicles
*Deep clean and declutter the house
*Watch the summer Olympics

What's on your Summer Bucket List?


8 comments:

Sunkissed and Southern said...

I want to do this!

Rorie said...

Ohhh!! One of mine is to go hiking more than twice, go camping and enjoy everyday, even the rainy ones!!

Good list!

Simplyheather said...

Great list (:
I'm gonna make one.

emily said...

Feel free to send me some of that home made bread!!! :)

Julie said...

I may have to make a list - good idea!

Anonymous said...

Lose, not loose

Michelle said...

LOVE THIS! I have a yearly list but I should do one for the summer too!!

Ali said...

What a cute idea! If you're interested in baking really good French bread, I suggest checking out the book "The Bread Baker's Apprentice". It explains the process really well/helped me when I started baking bread!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved