HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday





{one}
I am loving this dress that I bought for Sally's first 4th of July off Etsy. It will also be perfect for a certain little man's birthday party at the end of July too!


{two}
I am loving these two outfits that I bought for Sally off Zulily today. I got them in 18 months so she will be able wear them next summer.








{three}
I love that we are doing the Gibson 5K this weekend. This is our third race in the last month. I love pushing Sally through that finish line.





{four}
We checked out a new church last week and I liked it. We plan on going back this week. It's way different from the Episcopal church! 





5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, Hope! I've been a member there for almost two years... LOVE it. Great people. The key to it- Get involved. It makes it a MUCH smaller place once you do!

KellyDiane said...

Love the outfits from etsy and zulilly! Zulilly had some great stuff yesterday- I snagged up a couple of things too!!

Leslie said...

3 5k's in one month?! That is awesome!! I am just getting over my running hiatus and trying to get back into it slowly.

erin said...

That 4th of July outfit is adorable!! We are doing the Gibson this weekend, too! I'm excited!

Unknown said...

LOVE that fourth of July outfit!! She's going to be so cute!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved