We just got the disc with Sally's three month pictures on it....better late than never right? I will not be using this photographer again, but she got a few cute shots. Here are my favorites!
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























13 comments:
If you're looking for a new photographer, my good friend Elizabeth Wiggs is amazing!
So cute! LOVE the new blog design! Great colors!
Super cute photos!
Very cute pictures! I love your new blog look! Very fun and cute!
So cute!! She is so adorable and I love her little outfits!!
Loving the new blog and Miss Sally's sweet smile.
If you guys ever need a really good photographer when visiting family in Minnesota, my friend owns a place it is called the Event Studio in Minneapolis her name is Emily Walen and does great family sessions.
Great pics!!
I am having similar issues with my photographer. So annoyed! But the pictures you got are adorable.
Picture 9-all i see is your boob! haha picture 10-sweet sally, looks like a picture out of a magazine! beautiful!
I absolutely LOVE her coral/grey dress! where is that from??
Such great pics
Such great pics
Post a Comment