HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

{one}
 I am loving this J Crew necklace that I got off Ebay....yay!! I have been wanting it for awhile and for $15, you can't pass that up!


{two}
I am loving that finally broke down and joined Citrus Lane. I have a $30 credit and a $25 off coupon so a 6 month subscription was only $70. 
 Here are some examples of boxes from previous months. I cannot wait to get my first one!!





Have I convinced you how amazing the boxes are? Are you ready to join? Just click here and go join!!

{three}
I am so excited that I get to see these girls next weekend....woo-hoo for GIRLS Weekend!


{four}
I love that Sally and I had lunch with these two girls (and Allie) at Las Delicias today :) 

{five}
Anyone else excited about this movie. I doubt Joe is interested in seeing it...any girls here in Memphis down for a girls night where we go see it??





7 comments:

Sara Hinton said...

That necklace is fabulous!

Unknown said...

If I lived in memphis i'd go see it with you in a heartbeat!! Love your bubble necklace too girl, so glad you got one too :D

Faith said...

Yay! The necklace is so fabulous. I want every color now but I'm trying not to be greedy, hehe.

KellyDiane said...

I have been drooling over the j Crew bubble necklaces for MONTHS! But they are so dang expensive- I cannot believe you scored that for $15!!!!!!! STEAL!

Chelley N said...

Mmmmm, love love love that necklace!

Lin said...

$15 for that necklace, what a great deal. Girls weekends are so much fun so I can see exactly why you're looking forward to it.

jessica said...

I really want that necklace too!!

I would so see that movie with you if I was nearby. I know Ronnie won't be seeing it with me either. ha!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved