One year ago today I woke up with a feeling.
I went to visit my friend, Adrienne, and the feeling wouldn't go away.
I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a test.
I took it nervously in the bathroom.
I caught a glimpse of the line and the biggest smile came across my face.
I stared. I smiled. I giggled.
I knew right then and there that my baby girl was inside me....Sally.
I kept the secret from Joe for a week until he got home from a flying trip.
But not Kristy. I had to tell someone.
One year ago I fell in love with my little girl that I didn't even know.
She was definitely worth all the excitement!
*I got this idea from my friend, Leslie.















3 comments:
What a year! Thanks for letting all of us follow along on all the fun :)
What a cute post :)
Aww, so sweet!
Post a Comment