HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a super busy, but fun weekend!
On Friday we had some friends over for dinner. I made some yummy food and we all sat around the table with the babies and ate and talked....it was fun! 

Here is my table scape. 





I never got a picture of us or the food...but here are the babies as we are eating.


On Saturday, we got up and had a pool day with Lindsey and Nick. It was Sally's first time at the pool and I think she liked it. After about an hour playing in the water, she was ready to take a nap. Our sun tent came in handy!












On Saturday night, Joe and I did the Gibson 5K with Meredith and Ryan. I pushed Sally. After the race, we went for pizza at a little place downtown called Ferraro's. It was very yummy!

Sunday was our anniversary. We woke up and went to church and then stopped for lunch at Popeye's....we love their spicy chicken tenders. 

Later we went to Golfsmith. I got Joe new golf clubs and a bag for an anniversary gift and I needed him to pick them out. He got me a great new camera lens...love it! We also hit up a few open houses. It's pretty much our favorite Sunday afternoon activity. To celebrate our anniversary, we had a date night and went to eat at our favorite Thai restaurant, Bhan Thai, while Katelyn babysat Sally.



All in all, it was a wonderful weekend!! I love SUMMER!!


4 comments:

Faith said...

Looks like a great weekend!

Love your table decor and that's awesome that Sally enjoyed the pool :)

erin said...

The table scape is beautiful! Yum, love Bhan Thai!

Leslie said...

Love your table scape!! So fun and beachy :)

Lin said...

Your table looked SO adorable! For a bit I thought it was something out of a magazine or Pinterest haha.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved