This is over a week late....but I wanted to share anyway.
Thursday
On Thursday, Joe and I did the "Zoom Through The Zoo" 5K race. Joe came in first place for his age group! I was so proud!! I was proud of myself too. I pushed Baby Sally for 4 miles while run/walking.
Our little family after the race
On Thursday, Joe and I did the "Zoom Through The Zoo" 5K race. Joe came in first place for his age group! I was so proud!! I was proud of myself too. I pushed Baby Sally for 4 miles while run/walking.
Our little family after the race
Joe's family came to meet up with us after the race.
Friends!!
After the race, we walked over the Levitt Shell to attend a free concert.
Friday
On Friday night we left Sally with her first "real" (paid) babysitter so that we could go to Zoo Brew. She did great and we had a wonderful time! First we went to dinner with everyone at Las Delicias :)
Joe and Little Joe
Me and Joe
Friday
On Friday night we left Sally with her first "real" (paid) babysitter so that we could go to Zoo Brew. She did great and we had a wonderful time! First we went to dinner with everyone at Las Delicias :)
Joe and Little Joe
Me and Joe
Saturday
On Saturday I waited for Kristy to get into town. We ran some errands, ate lunch at Las Delicias (can you tell I'm obsessed?!) and then everyone went to the Redbirds game downtown. This was Sally's first Redbirds game and she did great. She really liked to watch the screen.
On Saturday I waited for Kristy to get into town. We ran some errands, ate lunch at Las Delicias (can you tell I'm obsessed?!) and then everyone went to the Redbirds game downtown. This was Sally's first Redbirds game and she did great. She really liked to watch the screen.
Sunday
Sunday morning, we had Sally's Christening at church and then a party at our house to celebrate in the afternoon. Here are the pictures.
My baby girl in her beautiful Christening gown.

And here is when I showed her herself in the mirror....seriously....so cute!

We took a lot of pictures before and after the service.
Joe and his mom and stepdad.
Me and Sally with the Godmothers, Kristy and Lindsey
Joe with Sally's Godfather, Little Joe
Sunday morning, we had Sally's Christening at church and then a party at our house to celebrate in the afternoon. Here are the pictures.
My baby girl in her beautiful Christening gown.

And here is when I showed her herself in the mirror....seriously....so cute!

We took a lot of pictures before and after the service.
Joe and his mom and stepdad.
Me and Sally with the Godmothers, Kristy and Lindsey
Joe with Sally's Godfather, Little Joe
Here are some pictures of the backyard party before everyone arrived.
We had such a wonderful (but SUPER busy) weekend :)






























5 comments:
I love all the pictures! Sally is so adorable! You look amazing in that red/orange dress!
So sweet and pretty in her dress!
Funny story.. after we saw you we totally thought about going to Las Delicias for lunch and Brandon said "I bet Sarah will be there!" We didn't end up going but I guess we would have seen you there if we did! Lol Love that place!
oh wow she is getting so big and is even sweeter,how is that possible?! :)
LOVE that photo of you and sally looking in the mirror,frame that one!!
congrats on the baptisim!!!
have a lovely week!
Sally is so sweet! Crazy how fast they grow!
What a fun weekend indeed! How awesome that Joe won first place, go him. And baby Sally looked absolutely adorable for her christening :)
Post a Comment