HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Monday

First I want to share some recipes with you that I made over the weekend. 

I made Asian Slaw with Peanut Dressing for a neighborhood street party on Saturday.  It was delish!!

On Sunday I made my famous guacamole. I am sharing the recipe with you today. This makes enough to bring to a party.
Here is my recipe:

4-6 avocados
juice from 1 1/2 lemons
2 garlic cloves (minced)
dash of cumin
dash of salt
2 plum tomatos (seeded and diced)
2 tablespoons of cilantro (chopped)
1/2 jalapeno pepper (minced)
2 tablespoons red onion (diced small)

Mash up the avocados and squeeze in the lemon juice. Add everything else and stir well. Serve immediately. 

Here is what is on the menu for this week.

Monday
Spicy Chicken Fried Rice
This has 12 WW poitnts per serving (1.75 cups)



Tuesday
Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi with Orzo
This has 10 WW points per serving (1/2 cup orzo and about 7 shrimp)
Steamed Broccoli
I have made this several times and it is soooo yummy and light!!




Wednesday
Leftovers


Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
We are having some family over for dinner. Here is what I am making:


I will serve this with vanilla bean ice cream and raspberry sauce.


I will also be making a yummy salad and serving some fresh bread....yum! Maybe some sort of veggie too....not sure :)

Saturday
We have a race downtown tonight, so I am sure we will get a bite to eat afterwards.



Sunday
Joe and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary today!!


2 comments:

Faith said...

Omg my mouth is watering. The food sounds and looks so good! And your guacamole recipe sounds divine!

And yay! Happy 6 years!

Melissa said...

As always everything looks so yummy! :) Glad to see you back!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved