HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, June 18, 2012

June Citrus Lane Box

We got our June Citrus Lane box, entitled "Little Artists", in the mail today. Yup, I bit the bullet and started a subscription to Citrus Lane. What can I say, I had "box envy" when I saw everyone else getting their fabulous boxes. I couldn't hold back any longer. 

The great thing about Citrus Lane is that you get…

- 4 to 5 "best of" products

- Based on the child's age (newborn to 3 years)

- $25 per month with free shipping

- 3, 6 and 12 month gift packages are available

So, I type in Sally's age and that she's a girl and we get a customized box.

Let's see what goodies we got in our  box, shall we?



The items this month include:
1. Wee Can Too Veggie Art Kit. This ‘veggie baby art kit’ is edible finger paint and crayons. I love this concept, since babies have a tendency to put finger paint right into their mouth. The kit is made of organic ingredients and real fruits and vegetables! There are also crayons. I will be very interested to see what Sally thinks of this kit. www.weecantooart.com
2. Sampler CD. I will add this CD to my car collection. Putumayo 2012 Playground Sampler includes 6 songs from around the world. www.putumayo.com
3. Pop & Lolli Decal. This little owl is super cute! www.popandlolli.com




4. Hohner Kids Musical Instruments. Sally got a little rattle shaker thing with a bell in the middle. She seems to like it so far. www.hohnerkids.com
5. BabyGanics Toy & Table Cleaner. I’ve wanted this product, so I’m glad it was included! www.babyganics.com
6. Minted Offer. Lastly, the box included a $35 credit towards items at Minted.com. This website features absolutely adorable birth announcements, party invitations, and stationary. I love Minted and have used it in the past! www.minted.com



Have I convinced you yet? Click this link to sign up:

Enter in the code: SPRINGFUN 
to get 10% off a subscription.

The first person to ask,
will get a code for $10, but you have to promise to 
use it through the link above.


2 comments:

Thinking Through My Thirties said...

I would love the $10 code if no one else has asked for it! I want a subscription for my two month old son!

meghan said...

This is a cute concept! These boxes are just popping up everywhere. I want to think of a box idea that no one has had and figure out a way to make it work.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved