HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby's First Easter Basket

As I am getting ready to put Sally's first Easter basket together, I wanted to share some ideas with you. Some of these are not appropriate for infants, but I wanted to include them anyway. I would love to hear other ideas on what is fun to put in a baby's Easter basket.


1. Owen's Marshmallow Chick
3. Annie's Cheddar Bunnies


P.S. I may or may not be doing an Easter photo shoot with my little bunny today!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

can't wait to see pics for y'all Easter photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest plush bunny ever! I hope you have a wonderful Easter shoot today!

Tami said...

I love all of these ideas! I'm ordering a bunny and the crayons for E's basket now! Thanks for sharing.

Sacha♥ said...

they are cute and brilliant ideas

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved