HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fitness Friday {Week 1}


How did Week 1 go?
My goal this week was
keeping track of calories. I am super excited to report that I completed this goal. I did a good job this week meeting my goal thanks to Livestrong.com. It was super eye opening to see what I am eating and how quickly the calories add up. At the end of the day, if the calories are gone, I don't get to eat anymore. It makes me make good choices about if something is "really worth it". This is something I will for sure keep doing because it held me accountable.

Was I active?
Let me start off by saying that it is hard to be active with a newborn. My whole day consists of tending to her every need. When she sleeps is when I get stuff done around the house. Luckily my goal next week is to move everyday. So to answer the question...not really :(

Weight Loss?
I weighed myself a few times during the week and the number kept going up and down. I think I actually lost one pound.

Week 2 Goal?
Move every day......I'm on it! Like I said, this could get tricky. Joe and I will have to take turns watching Sally. He runs everyday so in order for me to workout, he will have to watch her. I am going to start slow....probably will take a power walk everyday.


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved