HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's your guess?

Alright ya'll, next Monday is the big day! Joe and I get to go to our 18 week ultrasound and find out what we are having(as long as the little one cooperates). So my question to you, dear readers, is what do you think I am cooking in here? Boy or girl? Please post your answer under the comments section.


I'm feeling like it's a girl....so we shall see....



9 comments:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Well let's see you were morning sick for a while for sure right? So I will guess girl since I was sicker with L than with S:) I know it's an old wives tale but its all I've got to go one haha!

Abigail said...

i think its a boy..or a girl :)

J and A said...

I say girl! :)

Rachel said...

I'm going to say BOY! :)
Can't wait to hear!

Coffeetalk said...

Boy :)

Lin said...

I'm going with a girl :)

Jessica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congratulations to you!! I think that if you feel like it's a girl... then it's a GIRL! :) Can't wait to hear what you're having ..and your pics are all SO cute!!

Leslie said...

I am guessing girl! Can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a girl, but you know I think it would be just as great if it's a boy :)

yay! can't wait to find out!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved