
Welcome to the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge. Today's topic is "fall traditions".
I love fall. It's my favorite season!
Here are some things that I love to do in the fall:
*make chili
*watching Vikings football with Joe at Buffalo Wild Wings

(or staying at home watching movies/blogging while Joe is there watching football)

*burning my Leaves scented candle

*Carving pumpkins with Joe

*Telling spooky stories around a fire in our backyard with friends

*Going to visit spooky places. Last year we went to the Bell Witch cave near Nashville and

to a haunted B&B in Bolivar, TN.

*Taking Hank to walk in the woods

*Going to the zoo to see all of the pumpkins and decorations

*Antiquing with Sister Kristy

*Making my delicious candy corn and dry roasted peanut mix and delivering it to friends/co-workers

Want to play along? Link up with Neely.
















1 comment:
Omgosh, do you live in Minnesota? For some reason, I thought you lived down South or something. I'm from South Dakota, so lots of Vikings fans here, too, LOL.
Post a Comment