HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge- Day #5

Have I mentioned that I love fall? Today's topic is "things I am looking forward to".

*I have a spa day planned while Joe is out of town at the beginning of the month...woo-hoo!

*I am meeting my girls at the beginning of October for a mini girls weekend. We will be attending our sorority's 50th anniversary dinner and will also be going to some homecoming activities at UT-Martin.

*Joe and I are going on our babymoon to Asheville, NC and will be bringing the dog with us....are we crazy?! I want him to experience a vacation before baby Sally comes.

*I am going to visit Sister Kristy in October and we are hitting up the Nashville Flea Market. Looking to find some neat things for the baby's room.

*Joe and I are going to see "Rain" in Oxford, MS at the end of October. If you like the Beatles....this is a must. This will be our third time to see it....it's that good!

*Halloween...need I say more? We don't have any exciting plans, but I am looking forward to candy and scary movies!

*Girls Weekend November in Jackson...all 5 of us will be there...yay!!

*Going to Minnesota for Thanksgiving :)



2 comments:

emily said...

Sounds like a fun month!

When you come up for the flea market, let me know! My mom & I usually go and I'd love to see ya.

Nikki said...

Check out the October Southern Living...there is an article called "The Best of Asheville, NC" I want to go there after reading about it...have fun!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved