
Today's topic is "What do you do for Halloween/a Halloween memory".
Growing up, we would either eat pizza or chili and then go trick or treating around the neighborhood.

When I got to be in middle school, my friends and I would still go trick or treating. We would dress up and go out by ourselves....so cool!! I was one who STILL trick or treated all the way up until my senior year of high school...what can I say? I like dressing up and I love candy!! We would get our pillowcases and stay out late hitting up all the good neighborhoods.
In college, Halloween was always fun. There was always a costume party, trip to a haunted house, etc.

After we got married, Joe and I shared a love of all things spooky, so naturally Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. We have had several Halloween parties in the past, but as our friends started having babies, attendance at said parties got to be less and less.
The last time that Joe and I really threw down on Halloween was when we went to Denver for a huge costume party. I was Dorothy and Joe was a flying monkey! We were even featured in an issue of "The Nest" magazine and also here on this website.
The last time that Joe and I really threw down on Halloween was when we went to Denver for a huge costume party. I was Dorothy and Joe was a flying monkey! We were even featured in an issue of "The Nest" magazine and also here on this website.Now things are a bit calmer. Joe and I usually like to stay at home with pizza or chili and watch scary movies...sometimes we pass out candy...sometimes we don't. However...we are always up for a Halloween party...so I better get an invite if one of you has one!!
The topics for the rest of the challenge are:
Wednesday, September 21st: What do you do for Halloween/a Halloween memory
Thursday, September 22nd:Fall decorating
Friday, September 23rd: Things you are looking forward to for fall
Monday, September 26th: Fall TV shows(new, returning)
Tuesday, September 27th: Fall recipes
Wednesday, September 28th: Fall travel/road trips
Thursday, September 29th: Favorite Football pastimes....assuming
you like that sort of thing
you like that sort of thing
Friday, September 30th: Thanksgiving memories

















1 comment:
aww! we did the same exact thing year after year. chili or pizza. we have continued this tradition on and have our family over each year to do this! Love the memories from childhood!
Post a Comment