HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

1. My current obsession is pizza and Dexter .

2. Ice Cream make me happy.

3. My greatest strength is that I am a great planner .

4. Stress is my greatest weakness.

5. My life is pretty good right now. I have a job that I enjoy, a husband that I love and a baby on the way. No its not perfect but it's my life and I like it.

6. In high school I was in the middle....not popular and not a geek either. High school was just blah....I wish I would have done a few things differently .

7. When I'm super tired I start talking crazy and running into walls .


2 comments:

Laura said...

Visiting from fill in the blank Friday. Congratulations on your babe on the way! I'm with you on life, it's good, but not perfect, and that's fine :).

Lin said...

I'm so happy that Dexter is finally back on tv, last nights episode was SO good! Ice cream...yeah it can pretty much make any crappy day instantly better ;)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved