HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

16 Weeks


*How far along?: 16 weeks...it seems like the weeks are going by fast!
*Total weight gain?: About 6 pounds
*How big is baby?: an avocado
*Sex: We find out on September 19th....I am sooo ready!
*Maternity clothes: I am loving all the comfy dresses and my new maternity pants.
*Stretch marks: Nope. I am lathering up every night...I hope it works!!
*Sleep: I've always slept on my side...but I keep finding myself on my stomach in the middle of the night...this can't be good!
*Best moment this week: We went to Destin for my birthday. Yes, it rained. Yes, we couldn't go in the water. But...I did eat a lot of shrimp and buy some cute stuff :)
*Movement: I have felt little tingles like I am going over a hill....maybe that's the baby moving? Thoughts?
*Food cravings: TONS of fruit, olives from the olive bar at the grocery, cool ranch Doritos, thin crust pepperoni pizza, and Mexican food.
*Labor signs: not for about 24 more weeks...
*Belly button in or out: in
*What I miss: Not having to gag randomly during the day. I am not throwing up anymore...but sometimes I just need to gag...eww!
*What I'm looking forward to: Finding out out if this nugget is a boy or a girl...I am ready to SHOP and start decorating the nursery.


3 comments:

Just a Jersey Girl said...

I say boy! (I'm usually wrong!)

FashionAddict said...

Your little baby bump is so cute! Looks like you had a lovely day at the beach. :)
I just look chubby right now, boo. I feel the same way about finding out the sex--tell me now, doctors!! I feel like it's going to be a surprise either way, and I want to buy cute stuff for my baby...or as the husband says, have yet another excuse to shop, LOL.

Sacha♥ said...

your little bump look amazing. cant wait to find out what you having lol

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved