Friday:
*Joe worked until 8 pm. I caught up on DVR.
*Leftovers for dinner.
*We watched "Trick or Treat" when he came home from work. It was supposed to be a scary movie...but it wasn't.
Saturday:
*Joe worked today from 6-4 pm.
*I got up early and braved the crowds at a huge neighborhood yard sale....I came home with 2 DVD's...it wasn't that great. I also went to Target and Old Navy and bought Sally some cute stuff!
*Stopped by my dads to visit and we went to the bank.
*Joe and I went to Bonefish Grille with Lindsey and Nick. It was our first time there. I am not a big fish eater, but I got some yummy coconut shrimp and a salad. I would go back :) I know everyone likes the Bang Bang shrimp, but I know they put mayo in the sauce...eww! I cannot eat it!
*Came home and the four of us watched Bridesmaids...I fell asleep :)
Sunday:
*Joe had a 10 mile race in the morning. I slept in :)
*Joe went to play golf. I organized the pantry and caught up on the DVR.
*We went to a couple's baby shower and it reminded me how much I have to buy/register for the baby...gosh that's a lot of gear that you need.
*I made fried rice and apple crisp for dinner. Joe and I watched Desperate Housewives. Joe fell asleep on the couch :)















No comments:
Post a Comment